The Ministry of Motherhood: Following Christ's Example in Reaching the Hearts of Our Children
(ePUB - 2009)
Because Motherhood Isn't Just a Job. It's a Calling.
A mother's day is packed with a multitude of tasks that require energy and time: preparing meals, washing clothes, straightening and cleaning the house, and caring for children. These jobs all are necessary and crucially important. But in the dailyness of providing for a child' s physical, emotional, and social needs, vital opportunities for spiritual nurture and training can be overlooked.
This doesn't have to be the case. You "can" focus your energy on what matters most. Learn how you can:
- Make Life's Mundane and Nitty-Gritty Moments Work for You and Not Against You.
- Discover Ways to Make Character-Building a Natural Part of Live.
- Teach Your Child in the Same Way Jesus Taught the Disciples.
- Pass on Crucial Gifts that Will Serve Your Family for a Lifetime.
Using biblical wisdom and practical teachings, Sally Clarkson shows how you can make a lasting difference in your child's life by following the pattern Christ set with his own disciples-a model that will inspire and equip you to intentionally embrace the rewarding, desperately needed, and immeasurably valuable "Ministry of Motherhood.
- SKU: 9785552017591
- SKU10: 5552017595
- Title: The Ministry of Motherhood: Following Christ's Example in Reaching the Hearts of Our Children
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Release Date: Jan 21, 2009
- Pages: 224
- Category: WOMEN
- Subject: Parenting - Motherhood