The Mirror of Great Britain: National Identity in Seventeenth-Century British Architecture
(Hardback - Oct 2012)
Not currently available online.
In studies of 17th-century British architecture, 'Britain' has, more often than not, been a synonym for England, yet the geographical and political reality was far more complex. In this book scholars examine the multi-faceted national identity of architecture across the British archipelago and the Atlantic world.
- SKU: 9781904965381
- SKU10: 1904965385
- Title: The Mirror of Great Britain: National Identity in Seventeenth-Century British Architecture
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2012
- Pages: 283
- Weight lbs: 1.80
- Dimensions: 9.50" L x 6.40" W x 0.90" H
- Themes: Cultural Region | British Isles;
- Category: GENERAL INTEREST
- Subject: Europe - Great Britain - General