The Mormonizing of America: How the Mormon Religion Became a Dominant Force in Politics, Entertainment, and Pop Culture
(Hardback - Jul 2012)
Not currently available online.
Not so quietly, Mormons have infiltrated every segment of American culture, from presidential candidates Romney and Huntsman to commentator Glenn Beck to bestselling "Twilight" author Stephenie Meyer. Mansfield, the acclaimed "New York Times"-bestselling author, writes this astonishing story at a pivotal moment in American history.
- SKU: 9781617950780
- SKU10: 1617950785
- Title: The Mormonizing of America: How the Mormon Religion Became a Dominant Force in Politics, Entertainment, and Pop Culture
- Publisher: Worthy Publishing
- Date Published: Jul 2012
- Pages: 264
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 1.20
- Dimensions: 9.10" L x 6.20" W x 1.10" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Illustrated, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Category: SOCIAL ISSUES
- Subject: Christianity - Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormon)