The Naked Truth Student's Guide: About Sex, Love and Relationships
Not currently available online.
In a world where it seems like "everybody's doing it" how do you help students say no to premarital sex? Lakita Garth tells you how As an internationally known abstinence advocate and sought-after speaker, she talks to more than 500,000 students a year about abstinence and sexuality. Here, she frankly, humorously and passionately shares her principles with teens for staying pure until marriage, while equipping them with the life skills necessary to be responsible and successful. Through her four-phase Decision Making Model, young people will understand the principles of self-control, self-discipline, delayed gratification and achieving their dreams. They'll be ready to establish healthy dating relationships and clearly defined boundaries for physical intimacy, while understanding and valuing marriage. The eight-session companion DVD, a leader's guide and student guides will make this resource perfect for small-group use.
- SKU: 9780830743308
- SKU10: 0830743308
- Title: The Naked Truth Student's Guide: About Sex, Love and Relationships
- Publisher: Gospel Light Publications
- Pages: 106
- Age Range: 12 - 10
- Grade Level: 7th Grade thru 5th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.31
- Dimensions: 8.40" L x 5.56" W x 0.27" H
- Themes: Ethnic Orientation | African American; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: SOCIAL ISSUES
- Subject: Christian Education - Children & Youth