The New Dare to Discipline
Not currently available online.
Why are boundaries so important? Do children really want limits set on their behavior? Is it okay to spank my child, or will it lead him to hit others and become a violent person? Join the millions of caring parents who have found much-needed answers to their questions in the wisdom of parenting expert and family counselor Dr. James Dobson. "The New Dare to Discipline" is a revised and updated edition of the classic bestseller, designed to help you lead your children through the tough job of growing up. This practical, reassuring guide will teach you how to meet your children's needs of love, trust, affection--and discipline.
- SKU: 9780842305068
- UPC: 031809005064
- SKU10: 0842305068
- Title: The New Dare to Discipline
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
- Pages: 276
- Weight lbs: 0.64
- Dimensions: 8.35" L x 5.44" W x 0.80" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Topical | Family; Topical | Home Schooling;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - General