The Outrageous Idea of Academic Faithfulness: A Guide for Students
Not currently available online.
Most Christian college students separate their academic life from church attendance, Bible study, and prayer. Too often discipleship of the mind is overlooked if not ignored altogether. However, authors Donald Opitz and Derek Melleby issue a clarion call to students to integrate their faith and learning in "The Outrageous Idea of Academic Faithfulness."
Written for a narrative generation, this guide extracts illustrations from the Book of Daniel, "The Lord of the Rings," the experiences of real students, and more. This book is an excellent gift for college-bound seniors in high school. It's an essential text for first-year college students, too. "The Outrageous Idea of Academic Faithfulness" will also benefit professors, pastors, and parents.
- SKU: 9781587432101
- SKU10: 1587432102
- Title: The Outrageous Idea of Academic Faithfulness: A Guide for Students
- Publisher: Brazos Press
- Pages: 144
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.40
- Dimensions: 8.49" L x 5.52" W x 0.38" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Illustrated, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Mainline; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - General