The Peacemaker: A Biblical Guide to Resolving Personal Conflict
(Paperback - 2004)
$14.95 - Online Price
$16.99 - Retail Price
You save: $2.04 (12 %)
Jesus said, "Blessed are the peacemakers." But it often seems like conflict and disagreement are unavoidable. Serious, divisive conflict is everywhere-within families, in the church, and out in the world. And it can seem impossible to overcome its negative force in our lives.
In The Peacemaker, Ken Sande presents a comprehensive and practical theology for conflict resolution designed to bring about not only a cease-fire but also unity and harmony. Sande takes readers beyond resolving conflicts to true, life-changing reconciliation with family members, coworkers, and fellow believers.
Biblically based, The Peacemaker is full of godly wisdom and useful suggestions that are easily applied to any relationship needing reconciliation. Sande's years of experience as an attorney and as president of Peacemaker Ministries will strengthen readers' confidence as they stand in the gap as peacemakers.
- SKU: 9780801064852
- SKU10: 0801064856
- Title: The Peacemaker: A Biblical Guide to Resolving Personal Conflict
- Qty Remaining Online: 218
- Publisher: Baker Books
- Date Published: Jan 2004
- Edition: #3
- Pages: 318
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.96
- Dimensions: 9.02" L x 6.03" W x 0.82" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Index, Illustrated, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: COUNSELING
- Subject: Christian Ministry - Counseling & Recovery