The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything and Me!
(Hardback - 2004)
Not currently available online.
Junior comes knocking on the door to the ship of The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. He thinks not doing anything sounds good, so he wants to hop on board and be pirate number four This fun and wacky band of pirates convince Junior the importance of going to school and following God's plan for his life.Sunday morning values, Saturday morning fun. Now that's the Big Idea Through imaginative and innovative products, Zonderkidz is feeding young souls.
- SKU: 9780310707257
- SKU10: 0310707250
- Title: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything and Me!
- Series: Big Idea Books
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Date Published: May 2004
- Book Type: Picture / Wordless
- Pages: 32
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 4 - 7
- Grade Level: Preschool thru 2nd Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.54
- Dimensions: 9.38" L x 7.12" W x 0.34" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: PICTURE BOOKS, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Humorous Stories
Also in "Big Idea Books" Series