Not currently available online.
Trey McAllister is on his way home to Tyrone, Kansas, after three years away fighting in the Union Army. Trey is riding past Sassy Gap, Louisiana, when he sees a fire blazing out of control. He stops to help and discovers that the entire town is made up of eight women who live together and run a funeral parlor. Mire Dupree instantly catches his attention. Trey soon discovers that Mire's tyrant father is the one harassing the women of the town. Loving Mire could ruin Trey's life, but he just can't help himself. Through determination and true love, Trey and Mire face their hardships together as they struggle to make a life in the Old West.
- SKU: 9780842369312
- SKU10: 0842369317
- Title: The Plainsman
- Series: Men of the Saddle
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
- Pages: 328
- Weight lbs: 0.66
- Dimensions: 8.30" L x 5.56" W x 0.90" H
- Features: Price on Product
- Themes: Cultural Region | Western U.S.; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: FICTION, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Christian - Romance
Also in "Men of the Saddle" Series