In this important follow-up to her book "The Power of a Praying? Parent" (over 1.7 million sold), Stormie Omartian addresses the areas of concern parents have for their grown children and shares how to lift them up to God. With stories from other parents and insight gleaned from personal experience, Stormie helps parents pray with the power of God's Word over their adult children and their
- career choices and sense of purpose
- marriages and other vital relationships
- parenting skills and leadership
- struggles, addictions, or emotional trials
- faith commitment and prayer life
Each year thousands of parents watch their grown children step out into the world and wish they could do more to support them. They can. Every parent can rest in the power of prayer to turn their child over to the care, protection, and guidance God provides.