The Practice of Architecture: Eight Architects 1830-1930
(Hardback - 2012)
Not currently available online.
The Institute of British Architects was established in 1834 with the published aim of establishing uniformity in the profession, yet, for the each of the eight architects included in this book, architectural practice involved a different set of principles and activities. Together they provide a revealing picture of the profession in this seminal period of its development.
- SKU: 9781904965350
- SKU10: 1904965350
- Title: The Practice of Architecture: Eight Architects 1830-1930
- Publisher: Spire Books Ltd
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2012
- Pages: 236
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 1.50
- Dimensions: 9.60" L x 6.60" W x 0.80" H
- Subject: History - General