The Promise of Heaven combines solid biblical teaching gleaned from Randy Alcorn's best-selling book, Heaven, with the awe-inspiring photography of John MacMurray to create a gift book to be treasured.
Everyone has questions about life after death. In The Promise of Heaven, Alcorn provides answers based on what God tells us about Heaven in the Bible.
- Is Heaven a real place?
- What happens to us when we die?
- What will our new bodies be like?
- Will all people get the same rewards in Heaven?
- Will we know everything?
- Will we have to work in Heaven?
- How can we know we're going to heaven?
Heaven is a place without fear, anger, sadness, or sickness. It's also a place full of beauty, joy, activity, and rest. And it's a place where those who are in Christ will live with the wonderful and fascinating God who created them. The Promise of Heaven gives readers a tantalizing glimpse at what could be their future home.