The Quick-Reference Guide to Counseling on Money, Finances & Relationships
(Paperback - Nov 2012)
$23.75 - Online Price
$26.99 - Retail Price
You save: $3.24 (12 %)
Not currently available online.
The newest addition to the popular Quick-Reference Guide collection, "The Quick-Reference Guide to Counseling on Money, Finances, and Relationships" focuses on the ever-growing need for sound counsel on financial issues. It is an A-Z guide for assisting people-helpers--pastors, professional counselors, and everyday believers--to easily access a full array of information to aid them in formal and informal counseling situations. Each of the forty topics covered follows a helpful eight-part outline and identifies (1) typical symptoms and patterns, (2) definitions and key thoughts, (3) questions to ask, (4) directions for the conversation, (5) action steps, (6) biblical insights, (7) prayer starters, and (8) recommended resources.
- SKU: 9780801072338
- SKU10: 0801072336
- Title: The Quick-Reference Guide to Counseling on Money, Finances & Relationships
- Series: Quick-Reference Guide To...
- Publisher: Baker Books
- Date Published: Nov 2012
- Pages: 220
- Weight lbs: 1.00
- Dimensions: 9.90" L x 6.90" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Bibliography
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - General
Also in "Quick-Reference Guide To..." Series