The Red Badge of Courage
(Paperback - May 2005)
Enriched Classics offer readers accessible editions of great works of literature enhanced by helpful notes and commentary. Each book includes educational tools alongside the text, enabling students and readers alike to gain a deeper and more developed understanding of the writer and their work.
"The Red Badge of Courage "is a powerful tale of the American Civil War. The book has garnered international acclaim for its realism and psychological depth in telling the story of a young soldier and his reaction to the horrors of war.
Enriched Classics enhance your engagement by introducing and explaining the historical and cultural significance of the work, the author's personal history, and what impact this book had on subsequent scholarship. Each book includes discussion questions that help clarify and reinforce major themes and reading recommendations for further research.
Read with confidence.
- SKU: 9781416500254
- SKU10: 1416500251
- Title: The Red Badge of Courage
- Series: Enriched Classics (Pocket)
- Qty Remaining Online: 43
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Date Published: May 2005
- Pages: 240
- Age Range: 11 - 17
- Grade Level: 6th Grade thru 12th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.26
- Dimensions: 6.80" L x 4.30" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Price on Product, Ikids, Bibliography
- Themes: Chronological Period | 1851-1899; Cultural Region | South Atlantic; Cultural Region | Southeast U.S.; Geographic Orientation | Virginia; Topical | Civil War;
- Subject: Classics
Also in "Enriched Classics (Pocket)" Series