The Serpents Among Us: How to Protect Your Children from Sexual Predators: A Police Investigator's Perspective
Not currently available online.
With his book, The Serpents Among Us, Patrick Crough has provided a priceless resource for anybody who loves kids. Drawing on his twenty years of experience as a major crimes investigator, Patrick has chronicled some of his most memorable cases. In page after page, he lets us in on his conversations with some of our culture's most heinous criminals - child molesters. Each story takes us deeper into the minds of these depraved predators. Though at times difficult to read, those who persist will be rewarded with the rare ability to recognize the early signs that a "serpent" is in their midst - an ability that took Crough a lifetime to acquire. With the wisdom of a street hardened cop and the loving heart of a father softened by the grace of God, Patrick Crough has woven a tale that you are not soon to forget - nor should you - for his message could save your child from a lifetime of pain and suffering.
- SKU: 9780615287652
- SKU10: 0615287654
- Title: The Serpents Among Us: How to Protect Your Children from Sexual Predators: A Police Investigator's Perspective
- Publisher: Millstone Justice
- Pages: 363
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 1.23
- Dimensions: 8.40" L x 5.40" W x 0.90" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Illustrated
- Themes: Topical | Family;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Abuse - Child Abuse