God has designed everyone for success. But who will achieve it?
Christian motivational speaker and comedian Charles Marshall identifies seven abilities that everyone can use to reach personal and professional success. With disarming humility and humor, he shares his own unlikely story of unlocking his strengths and unleashing his dreams. Then, like an encouraging friend, he inspires readers to build their own vehicle of success by exercising their own powers of.
- choice--making effective decisions that steer them toward their dreams
- vision--clarifying their destination and staying on course
- the mind--programming their thoughts and navigating their path
- action--accelerating through frustration on the way to fulfillment
- failure--making repairs and learning from mistakes
- character--building a solid frame that handles difficult terrain
- belief--keeping the engine running even when others don't share the dream
Illustrations from Scripture and application questions make this guide perfect for individual or group use.