The Smart Stepmom: Practical Steps to Help You Thrive!
(Paperback - Oct 2009)
$12.31 - Online Price
$13.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.68 (12 %)
The stepmother's role often is ambiguous and underappreciated, and frequently it carries unrealistic expectations. The book answers women's concerns and questions, including: How can I be a caretaker and a key emotional connector in the family if the children don't accept my influence? How shoud I cope with children who are confused about their family and torn between loyalty to their biological mother and me? When should I step back in conflicts and when should I insist that my husband stand up for me? In addition it addresses the spiritual and emotional climate of the home, providing perspective and guidelines to help stepmothers and their families thrive.
- SKU: 9780764207020
- SKU10: 0764207024
- Title: The Smart Stepmom: Practical Steps to Help You Thrive!
- Qty Remaining Online: 30
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Date Published: Oct 2009
- Pages: 267
- Weight lbs: 0.73
- Dimensions: 8.30" L x 5.78" W x 0.65" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Bibliography
- Themes: Topical | Family; Theometrics | Evangelical; Sex & Gender | Feminine;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Parenting - Stepparenting