The Top 100 Men of the Bible: Who They Are and What They Mean to You Today
Not currently available online.
Meet 100 men who changed the world in "The Top 100 Men of the Bible." Their lives provide encouragement, caution, or inspiration for guys today Here are brief biographies of the 100 most important men in the Bible--from Aaron to Enoch, Josiah to Nicodemus, and Paul to Zechariah--along with thought-provoking devotional and inspirational takeaways. Concise entries are quick and easy to read, and provide biblical encouragement to pursue God in every aspect of your life. It's ideal for men ages 25-50, and makes an excellent gift for Father's Day or other special occasions.
- SKU: 9781616262488
- SKU10: 1616262486
- Title: The Top 100 Men of the Bible: Who They Are and What They Mean to You Today
- Publisher: Barbour Publishing
- Pages: 189
- Weight lbs: 0.25
- Dimensions: 6.80" L x 4.30" W x 0.50" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Glossary
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - Men's Issues