The "Reader's Edition" combines the Bible text of the latest edition of the UBS4 Greek New Testament, edited by Barbara Aland, et. al., with a running Greek-English Dictionary, compiled by Barclay M. Newman.
- Running dictionary providing translations of all vocabulary items occuring 30 times or less in the New Testament at the bottom of each page
- Translations given according to context
- Definitions of idiomatic word combinations
- Grammatical analysis of all difficult verb forms
- Reader-friendly layout enabling the reader to transfer easily from text to dictionary and vice versa
- An appendix providing translations of all vocabulary items occuring more than 30 times in the New Testament
- Including the maps from the UBS Greek New Testament