The Ultimate Guide to Being a Christian in College: Don't Forget to Pack Your Faith
(ePUB - Apr 2012)
Not currently available online.
Are You Ready for the Rest of Your Life? You got the high school diploma, received the college acceptance letter, and have your eye on that dorm fridge. Everything seems new and exciting---but with those positive feelings come huge questions about what awaits you once you're no longer home but sharing a small room with strangers instead. Don't fear Here is your essential guide for everything you need to know to survive and thrive, with tips on: * Dorm life * Dealing with professors * Selecting classes * Balancing school and fun * Standing firm in your faith * Becoming who you're meant to be * And more With godly wisdom and understanding, Jeff Baxter draws from his experience helping young adults like you build a solid foundation for your life ahead.
- SKU: 9780310732242
- SKU10: 0310732247
- Title: The Ultimate Guide to Being a Christian in College: Don't Forget to Pack Your Faith
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Release Date: Apr 03, 2012
- Pages: 176
- Age Range: 15 - 18
- Grade Level: 10th Grade thru College Freshman
- Category: NON-FICTION CHILDREN'S BOOKS/BOOKS ON TAPE OR CD
- Subject: Religious - Christian - General