The Whale Tells His Side of the Story: Hey God, I've Got Some Guy Named Jonah in My Stomach and I Think I'm Going to Throw Up!
(Hardback - May 2013)
Oh sure, we'll all heard the story of Jonah and the Whale a hundred times. But have we heard it from the perspective of the whale who experienced that history-making event?
"Hey God, I've Got Some Guy Named Jonah in My Stomach and I Think I'm Gonna Throw Up " imagines how that great sea creature from the incident might tell his side of the story, helping kids ages 4 to 8 discover a creative way of learning about that guy who was supposed to go to Ninevah.
The "Parent Connection" feature will help moms and dads take the story further with scripture references and tips on how to talk with their children about what really happened. There's even a free online app to make this bright retelling even more animated and interactive.
- SKU: 9781433679643
- SKU10: 1433679647
- Title: The Whale Tells His Side of the Story: Hey God, I've Got Some Guy Named Jonah in My Stomach and I Think I'm Going to Throw Up!
- Qty Remaining Online: 8
- Publisher: B&H Publishing Group
- Release Date: May 01, 2013
- Pages: 28
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 4 - 8
- Grade Level: Preschool thru 3rd Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.45
- Dimensions: 9.10" L x 7.20" W x 0.30" H
- Category: BIBLE STORY BOOKS
- Subject: Religion - Bible Stories - Old Testament