They Speak with Other Tongues (Anniversary)
Not currently available online.
A classic that has inspired millions of readers worldwide, They Speak with Other Tongues is the story of one man's encounter with the Holy Spirit. John Sherrill, a young reporter for Guideposts magazine, set out to gather information about a strange new occurrence happening all over the country. A skeptic when it came to speaking in tongues and the baptism with the Holy Spirit, Sherrill was determined to retain his objectivity while digging out the facts. What he found would change his life.
As John Sherrill relates the biblical and historical background for speaking in tongues, examines contemporary events, and shares his personal experience, he gives life-changing insight into this still-for-today gift of the Holy Spirit. This book is textbook reading for any Christian seeking to better understand the Holy Spirit or walk in the power of the Spirit day by day.
- SKU: 9780800793593
- SKU10: 0800793595
- Title: They Speak with Other Tongues
- Publisher: Chosen Books
- Edition: #40
- Edition Description: Anniversary
- Pages: 190
- Weight lbs: 0.50
- Dimensions: 8.49" L x 5.51" W x 0.51" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product
- Themes: Theometrics | Charismatic; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: CHARISMATIC
- Subject: Christianity - Pentecostal & Charismatic