Thoughts for Young Men: Addressing the Greatest Challenges in a Young Man's Life
Not currently available online.
There are four great temptations that plague most young men: sloth, lust, love of pleasure, and peer pressure. J.C. Ryle--the last of the great Puritans--tackles each of these subjects with a tenderness and tact which is unsurpassed. If it was difficult to be a young man in the days of the nineteeth century when Ryle first penned Thoughts for Young Men, it is all the more difficult to be a young man in the twenty-first century world of image-overload, radical individualism, and rampant sensuality. Thoughts for Young Men remains to this day the most relevent and helpful book on the subject in print.
- SKU: 9781929241248
- SKU10: 1929241240
- Title: Thoughts for Young Men: Addressing the Greatest Challenges in a Young Man's Life
- Series: Reclaiming Christian Culture
- Publisher: Vision Forum
- Pages: 96
- Weight lbs: 0.28
- Dimensions: 7.02" L x 5.24" W x 0.30" H
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Sex & Gender | Masculine;
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - Men's Issues