Transition to Attic Greek: A Supplement to a Reading Course in Homeric Greek
(Paperback - Jan 2006)
Not currently available online.
Transition to Attic Greek is a reference for students who need a bridge from Homeric Greek to Attic Greek. This handy reference is for aspects of the Greek language that will be unfamiliar to those who have taken an approach to Greek through Homer. Includes a simple presentation of forms and points of grammar not included in "A Reading Course in Homeric Greek," but necessary for reading Attic authors.
- SKU: 9781585101962
- SKU10: 1585101966
- Title: Transition to Attic Greek: A Supplement to a Reading Course in Homeric Greek
- Publisher: Focus Publishing/R. Pullins Company
- Date Published: Jan 2006
- Pages: 37
- Weight lbs: 0.29
- Dimensions: 7.58" L x 8.38" W x 0.12" H
- Features: Table of Contents
- Themes: Cultural Region | Greece; Chronological Period | Ancient (To 499 A.D.); Cultural Region | Mediterranean;
- Category: FOREIGN LANGUAGE
- Subject: Ancient Languages - General