Trevor's Song: The Miraculous True Story of God's Healing Power After a Tragic Farm Accident
Not currently available online.
By all odds eight-year old Trevor Beam, horrendously injured in a farm accident, should have lost his right leg and been crippled for life- or so thought the doctors. Yet, after only three weeks in the hospital, and less than two months after his accident, Trevor walked into his doctor's office on his own in a walker. Less than two months later he was walking unassisted, completely whole, and without even a limp. Within these pages you will encounter and amazing story of fatherly love, childlike faith, and the healing power of God.
- SKU: 9780924748998
- UPC: 885713000697
- SKU10: 0924748990
- Title: Trevor's Song: The Miraculous True Story of God's Healing Power After a Tragic Farm Accident
- Publisher: MileStones International Publishers
- Pages: 148
- Weight lbs: 0.54
- Dimensions: 9.00" L x 6.30" W x 0.52" H
- Features: Table of Contents
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: BIOGRAPHY/BIOGRAPHICAL
- Subject: Religious