True Love Project: How the Gospel Defines Your Purity
(Paperback - Sep 2014)
$11.43 - Online Price
$12.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.56 (12 %)
What would today's world look like if teens embraced love as the gospel defines it? How would it affect the future of our families, our society?
Answering that question is the life mission of Clayton King--a pastor and professor born to an unwed fifteen-year-old girl. King sets out to prove that there is a better way, a way that is more pure, more satisfying, and more fulfilling than any "love" that society is selling. He offers teens a mirror that allows them to reflect God through their relationships and the tools to fight for the redeemed purity offered by the sacrifice of Christ.
With the presentation of biblical relationships, scientific facts, and faith-building Scripture, the "True Love Project" is a call to embrace the true love that God has intended for us all.
- SKU: 9781433684333
- SKU10: 1433684330
- Title: True Love Project: How the Gospel Defines Your Purity
- Series: True Love Project
- Qty Remaining Online: 13
- Publisher: B&H Publishing Group
- Date Published: Sep 2014
- Pages: 176
- Age Range: 13 - 18
- Grade Level: 8th Grade thru College Freshman
- Weight lbs: 0.50
- Dimensions: 8.40" L x 5.40" W x 0.70" H
- Awards: 2015 Christian Retailing's Best (Finalist - Young Adult Nonfiction)
- Category: DEVOTIONALS
- Subject: Religious - Christian - Devotional & Prayer
Also in "True Love Project" Series