Unfashionable: Making a Difference in the World by Being Different
(Paperback - Jun 2012)
$13.19 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
Against the World for the World
"Unfashionable "explains what it means to be out of style in culture and aligned with God's thoughts on community, lifestyle, work, money, worship, and church. Only by being properly unfashionable can we once again become a powerful renovating force for God in the world. After all, Jesus made a difference by being.different. So go ahead. Buck the system. Discover the power and the freedom of being unfashionable for God.
"If you are a Christian who longs to see the gospel shape every area of your life so that you make a difference in this world for the glory of God, you will find "Unfashionable" a remarkable guide."
"--Dan Cruver, director of Together for Adoption"
"Tullian Tchividjian, one of today's brightest young Christian leaders, makes a refreshing call for orthodoxy. He does not apologize for the gospel; he wears it like a red badge of courage. Read this book to recover the faith once for all delivered to the saints in fresh, courageous terms."
"--Chuck Colson, founder of Prison Fellowship and author of The Faith"
- SKU: 9781601424105
- SKU10: 1601424108
- Title: Unfashionable: Making a Difference in the World by Being Different
- Qty Remaining Online: 10
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: Jun 05, 2012
- Pages: 204
- Weight lbs: 0.45
- Dimensions: 7.90" L x 5.10" W x 0.70" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Index, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - Personal Growth