Well-Driven Nails: The Power of Finding Your Own Voice
(Hardback - Nov 2010)
Not currently available online.
At its core this book is about everything seminary and academics never taught us about preaching. Professors don't produce preachers. Preachers are hewn out of the rough granite of experience and time. I had the privilege of sitting down with some of the most notable preachers of our day and pilfering their hard-earned wisdom and insights. Well-Driven Nails is an accounting of what I learned from these true "professors" of the craft. But, it is also more than a book on preaching. It's about a journey every preacher must take if he is to be a fearless proclaimer of Christ in a room full of critics. It is about finding one's own voice. In this sense it also applies to everyone who struggles to overcome the fear of man in their devotion to Christ.
- SKU: 9781935507338
- SKU10: 1935507338
- Title: Well-Driven Nails: The Power of Finding Your Own Voice
- Publisher: Ambassador-Emerald International
- Date Published: Nov 2010
- Pages: 124
- Weight lbs: 0.75
- Dimensions: 9.00" L x 6.20" W x 0.80" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Category: PASTORAL HELPS
- Subject: Christian Ministry - Pastoral Resources