What Does the Bible Say about Sex?
(Paperback - Jul 2009)
Does God really care about your sex life?
In a culture saturated with sex, many find it hard to believe the Creator of the universe cares about this facet of their lives. Others are confused about where to draw the line to avoid going "too far."
Married or single, you need to know what God says about sex. After all, He's the one who designed this priceless gift and set clear boundaries to protect it. This candid study will help you weigh the messages of our culture against the truth of God's Word. As you learn about the Designer's original intent for sex, you'll gain valuable insights to guide your daily choices.
- SKU: 9780307457714
- SKU10: 0307457710
- Title: What Does the Bible Say about Sex?
- Series: 40-Minute Bible Studies
- Qty Remaining Online: 10
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Release Date: Jul 21, 2009
- Pages: 81
- Weight lbs: 0.30
- Dimensions: 8.00" L x 5.40" W x 0.30" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: BIBLICAL STUDIES
- Subject: Biblical Studies - General
Also in "40-Minute Bible Studies" Series