What Does the Sky Say?
(Paperback - Dec 2002)
Describes a child's experience of the sky through the changing seasons. This text encourages readers, both young and older, to participate in the opportunities for joy and learning each day offers. The illustrations aim to capture the moods of weather and season, the magic of childhood, and our deep connection to all creation and its Creator.
- SKU: 9780802852472
- SKU10: 0802852475
- Title: What Does the Sky Say?
- Qty Remaining Online: 3
- Publisher: Eerdmans Books for Young Readers
- Date Published: Dec 2002
- Pages: 32
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 4 - 7
- Grade Level: Preschool thru 2nd Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.36
- Dimensions: 11.40" L x 6.66" W x 0.19" H
- Features: Illustrated, Ikids
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Theometrics | Mainline;
- Category: PICTURE BOOKS
- Subject: Nature & the Natural World - General