In this exciting, interactive workbook for Lysa TerKeurst's DVD series based on her popular book What Happens When Women Say Yes to God (more than 55,000 copies sold), women personally explore God's joy and purpose for their lives through insightful questions and steps, special verses, and examples from the DVD's six sections:
- The Power of One: Why we celebrate women's stories
- The Five Questions: How to recognize God's leading
- Learning to Live Open Handed: How to receive God's best blessings
- Simple Acts of Obedience Change the World: Ways to have a transforming faith
- I Want to Say Yes, But I'm Afraid: How to trust God
- So What Does God Want Me to Do?: How to live in God's will
Excellent for individuals or groups, this workbook companion to the DVD helps women discover and delight in God's joy and purpose for their lives.