What Kids Need Most in a Mom
Not currently available online.
Superman is a fictional character. So what makes us think that "supermom" isn't? With hope, honesty, and humor, "What Kids Need Most in a Mom" provides direction on how each mom can make the most of the love, talents, responsibilities, and frailties that have been given to her. It focuses on essential motherhood know-how, such as trusting sons and daughters to God's care, instilling forgiveness in children, getting out of the "guilt factory," celebrating life, and sharing important discoveries with kids. This insightful book is perfect for baby showers, parenting classes, and Mother's Day. The new edition includes a new introduction and new writing from Patricia Rushford.
- SKU: 9780800787530
- SKU10: 0800787536
- Title: What Kids Need Most in a Mom
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Pages: 206
- Weight lbs: 0.28
- Dimensions: 7.16" L x 4.76" W x 0.55" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Bibliography
- Themes: Topical | Family; Sex & Gender | Feminine; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Women's Issues