What Was the Oxford Movement?
(Paperback - 2002)
This study places the Oxford, or Tractarian, Movement in the general political and social context of Victorian movements that were seeking to revitalize traditional English institutions during a time of urbanization and industrialization. It considers developments after Newman's departure.
- SKU: 9780826451866
- SKU10: 0826451861
- Title: What Was the Oxford Movement?
- Series: Outstanding Christian Thinkers (Paperback Continuum)
- Qty Remaining Online: 126
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Academic
- Date Published: May 2002
- Pages: 146
- Weight lbs: 0.47
- Dimensions: 7.94" L x 5.98" W x 0.53" H
- Themes: Theometrics | Academic; Theometrics | Catholic;
- Category: CHURCH HISTORY
- Subject: General
Also in "Outstanding Christian Thinkers (Paperback Continuum)" Series
[Paperback] (May 2005)
[Paperback] (Mar 2005)