What Women Wish You Knew about Dating: A Single Guy's Guide to Romantic Relationships
(Paperback - Jun 2008)
Not currently available online.
Most books on romantic relationships focus on mate selection, marriage, and sexual purity. But before all that can happen, a guy has to get a date "What Women Wish You Knew about Dating" equips men with the skills they need to begin dating. Author Stephen W. Simpson educates men about spiritual and psychological obstacles
to dating and provides solutions to the problems that often interfere with a healthy, holy dating life.
With a unique blend of biblical principles, psychological insight, practical advice, and humor, this book shows the reader how to be a man, date like a man, and get that relationship off to a great start. Whether just entering the dating game or back after being widowed or divorced, men of all ages will benefit from this straightforward and candid treatment of male sexuality and dating.
- SKU: 9780801068409
- SKU10: 0801068401
- Title: What Women Wish You Knew about Dating: A Single Guy's Guide to Romantic Relationships
- Publisher: Baker Books
- Date Published: Jun 2008
- Pages: 206
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.56
- Dimensions: 8.46" L x 5.62" W x 0.53" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Illustrated, Bibliography
- Themes: Sex & Gender | Masculine; Theometrics | Evangelical; Theometrics | Mainline;
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Christian Life - Relationships