What Your Daughter Isn't Telling You: Expert Insight Into the World of Teen Girls
Not currently available online.
Many daughters are hesitant to share their deepest thoughts and questions with their moms for fear of being misunderstood or laughed at. Many moms don't know how to communicate with their teen daughters. Taken from real-life questions submitted by teen girls and by moms, this book guides moms through their daughters' tough teen years and covers broad topics such as communication, trust, and over-protectiveness as well as more focused issues, including modesty, boys, and curfews.
- SKU: 9780764203756
- SKU10: 0764203754
- Title: What Your Daughter Isn't Telling You: Expert Insight Into the World of Teen Girls
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Pages: 190
- Weight lbs: 0.49
- Dimensions: 8.01" L x 5.50" W x 0.75" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product
- Themes: Topical | Adolescence/Coming of Age; Topical | Family; Theometrics | Evangelical; Sex & Gender | Feminine;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Family