What a Daughter Needs From Her Dad: How a Man Prepares His Daughter for Life
(ePUB - Apr 2004)
Not currently available online.
This powerful and important book encourages and guides men in becoming the dads they want to be. A father of six daughters, Michael Farris addresses issues common in all families with daughters: friends, dating, personal appearance, and preparing for the roles she'll have as a woman. Filled with personal insights, biblical perspective, and practical tips, What a "Daughter Needs From Her Dad" challenges fathers with the unique opportunity to train daughters for life's challenges--in ways that only a dad can. With the time-tested principles provided here, dads can help their daughters realize their God-given potential.
- SKU: 9781585588275
- SKU10: 158558827X
- Title: What a Daughter Needs From Her Dad: How a Man Prepares His Daughter for Life
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Release Date: Apr 01, 2004
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - General