What a Difference a Mom Makes: The Indelible Imprint a Mom Leaves on Her Son's Life
Not currently available online.
Every mom wants the best for her son. She wants him to succeed in life, to be a man of character, to find a good woman, to be a great dad. But sometimes boys are hard for moms to understand. Sometimes they're strange, annoying, and downright disgusting Yet always they need a mother who is engaged and interested in them, because a mom is the most important person in a boy's life.
In "What a Difference a Mom Makes," "New York Times" bestselling author Dr. Kevin Leman uses his wit and wisdom to show Mom how to lay the groundwork that will allow her son to grow into a good man. Armed with Dr. Leman's expert advice and insight, Mom will gain an understanding of her boy at every stage, from that very first diaper change to the moment he leaves for college. Dr. Leman shows how to discipline a boy, how to command respect, how to let him fight his own battles, how to understand his sexuality, and how to weather the changes in the mother-son relationship as he grows up. Most of all, Leman shows Mom how to lighten up and have some fun along the way with that boy who will always have her heart.
- SKU: 9780800721732
- SKU10: 080072173X
- Title: What a Difference a Mom Makes: The Indelible Imprint a Mom Leaves on Her Son's Life
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Pages: 259
- Weight lbs: 0.80
- Dimensions: 8.60" L x 5.60" W x 1.00" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Themes: Sex & Gender | Feminine; Topical | Family;
- Awards: 2013 Christian Retailing's Best (Nominee - Practical Life)
- Category: WOMEN
- Subject: Christian Life - Women's Issues