What a Son Needs from His Dad: How a Man Prepares His Sons for Life
Not currently available online.
Encouragement and Wisdom on Fathering Boys
No one can prepare a son for life better than his father. Dads are role models and this book encourages fathers to grow into the kind of men they want their sons to become. Practical topics include preparing boys for work, marriage, sexuality, friendships, and their relationships with God. The author researches and speaks on family issues, and is also a dad himself. Originally published as "How a Man Prepares His Sons for Life." Updated by the author.
- SKU: 9780764209697
- SKU10: 0764209698
- Title: What a Son Needs from His Dad: How a Man Prepares His Sons for Life
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Pages: 141
- Weight lbs: 0.40
- Dimensions: 8.40" L x 5.40" W x 0.40" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Recycled Paper, Price on Product, Bibliography
- Themes: Sex & Gender | Masculine; Topical | Family;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Parenting - Fatherhood