What the Bible Is All about Handbook Revised NIV Edition: A Study for Adults Through the Life of Jesus, Designed to Inform and Inspire!
(Paperback - Jun 2011)
$15.83 - Online Price
$17.99 - Retail Price
You save: $2.16 (12 %)
Discover Jesus in the Pages of the Bible reveals the true story of Jesus through the four gospels. Drawn from one of the best-selling Bible handbooks in history, this special Jesus edition beautifully summarizes critical information, key Scripture passages and personal application from the gospels. - Paperbound, 176 pages - Excellent small group study - Five chapters, one overview and one related to each gospel writer - Includes study guide, Bible reading plan and "Steps to Peace with God"
- SKU: 9780830759668
- SKU10: 0830759662
- Title: What the Bible Is All about Handbook Revised NIV Edition: A Study for Adults Through the Life of Jesus, Designed to Inform and Inspire!
- Qty Remaining Online: 34
- Publisher: Regal Books
- Release Date: Jun 22, 2011
- Edition: #3
- Pages: 832
- Age Range: 12 - 10
- Grade Level: 7th Grade thru 5th Grade
- Weight lbs: 1.86
- Dimensions: 7.97" L x 5.69" W x 1.67" H
- Category: BIBLICAL REFERENCE
- Subject: Biblical Reference - Handbooks
NOTE: Related content on this page may not be applicable to all formats of this product.