What the Bible Says about Healthy Living: 3 Principles That Will Change Your Diet and Improve Your Health
Not currently available online.
In a world infatuated with junk food and fad diets, why have we overlooked the simple instructions provided in the Bible that have guided people for thousands of years toward better health? You don't have to be Jewish or a Christian to find wisdom for healthier living in this doctor's scripturally based book on eating and feeling better, and living longer. You'll learn the truth about grains and nuts, and the ins and outs of meat, fat and sweeteners. Discover why beverages can be the elixirs of life or death. The principles here will help anyone who is sick and tired of feeling sick and tired find energy, freedom from illness and more vibrant health.
Dr. Rex Russell through his book What the Bible Says About Healthy Living has made a difference in so many people's lives who he'll never see on this side of heaven and I proudly count myself as one of them.
- Jordan S. Rubin, New York Times Bestselling author of The Maker's Diet and The Great Physician's Rx for Health and Wellness
- SKU: 9780830743490
- SKU10: 0830743499
- Title: What the Bible Says about Healthy Living: 3 Principles That Will Change Your Diet and Improve Your Health
- Publisher: Regal Books
- Pages: 286
- Age Range: 12 - 10
- Grade Level: 7th Grade thru 5th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.85
- Dimensions: 8.70" L x 5.80" W x 0.90" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Index, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: HEALTH ISSUES
- Subject: Biblical Studies - General