What's Next?: Navigating Transitions to Make the Rest of Your Life Count
Not currently available online.
Bestselling Christian Counselor Gives Readers Tools to Make Good Life Transitions
The aging paradigm has shifted: "cresting the hill" no longer means being "over the hill." In his latest book, Wright shows baby boomers--and all those wanting to make the second half their best half--how to embrace the coming changes and navigate life's transitions with passion and purpose. Topics addressed include: getting ready for the next chapter of life, learning healthy ways to handle change, living with change and loss, discovering the difference between aging and getting old, and facing eternity. He provides concrete advice to those facing uncertainty or upheaval, stressing the qualities and character traits that will allow readers to make good decisions and discover new purpose.
- SKU: 9780764209635
- SKU10: 0764209639
- Title: What's Next?: Navigating Transitions to Make the Rest of Your Life Count
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Pages: 230
- Weight lbs: 0.60
- Dimensions: 8.40" L x 5.50" W x 0.80" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Recycled Paper, Price on Product, Bibliography
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Developmental - Adulthood & Aging