When I'm in His Presence: Devotional Thoughts on Worship for Women
(Hardback - Mar 2012)
Not currently available online.
You can find your deepest joy in God's presence--and this book of devotional thoughts on worship for women will show you how. "When I'm in His Presence," the third volume in Anita Donihue's highly-popular women's devotional series, is similar in style to the million-selling title "When I'm on My Knees" and its follow-up "When I'm Praising God." This volume encourages women to look for God's working in their lives. By taking the time to "count your blessings," you'll be encouraged to see that, despite the difficulties of life, God is moving, working, and answering prayer, day by day. Whether we feel it or not, we are "always" in His presence.
- SKU: 9781616266844
- SKU10: 1616266848
- Title: When I'm in His Presence: Devotional Thoughts on Worship for Women
- Publisher: Barbour Publishing
- Date Published: Mar 2012
- Pages: 222
- Weight lbs: 0.60
- Dimensions: 6.00" L x 4.50" W x 0.70" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Bookmark
- Category: SPIRITUALITY
- Subject: Christian Life - Inspirational