When Work & Family Collide: Keeping Your Job from Cheating Your Family
(Paperback - Dec 2011)
$11.43 - Online Price
$12.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.56 (12 %)
Is Your Occupation Also Your Preoccupation?
Let's face it. With all the demands of the workplace and all the details of a family it's only a matter of time before one bumps into the other. And many of us end up cheating our families when the commitments of both collide. In this practical book, Andy Stanley will help you.
- establish priorities and boundaries to protect what you value most.
- learn the difference between saying your family is your priority and actually "making" them your priority.
- discover tested strategies for easing tensions at home and at work.
Watch as this powerful book transforms your life from time-crunching craziness to life-changing success.
Includes a four-week discussion guide
Previously released as "Choosing to Cheat"
- SKU: 9781601423795
- SKU10: 1601423799
- Title: When Work & Family Collide: Keeping Your Job from Cheating Your Family
- Qty Remaining Online: 26
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: Dec 20, 2011
- Pages: 143
- Weight lbs: 0.29
- Dimensions: 7.91" L x 5.28" W x 0.42" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Family