In nearly a quarter of households in the US, someone is caring for an elderly parent. Authors Candy Arrington and Kim Atchley draw from their personal experiences to speak to and support those who face the challenges of caring for a parent. With compassion and guidance, Arrington and Atchley partner with readers to
- help a parent with limited mobility, memory, ability, and resources
- draw from the wisdom of Scripture for sustenance
- understand the elderly parent's perspective on giving up control, illness, and aging
- effectively organize forms, prescriptions, care, housing, and finances
- find personal balance by nurturing their own health, faith, and family
What begins as a way to honor those they love becomes, for many, a confusing and stressful time. This resource of hope provides caregivers with the support and direction they need to be spiritually, physically, and emotionally prepared for what they face day by day.