Where the Trail Ends
Not currently available online.
A young woman traveling the Oregon Trail in 1841 must rely on a stranger to bring her to safety. After losing her parents along the trail to Oregon Country, Samantha Waldron and her young brother, Daniel, must overcome tremendous challenges to reach the Willamette Valley before winter. When their canoe capsizes on the Columbia River, they rely on handsome British exporter Alexander Clarke to escort them to Fort Vancouver. A number of men vie for Samantha's affections, but the only one who intrigues her is the one she cannot have. When Alex's betrothed arrives from Britain, Samantha becomes determined to create a home far away from the fort. But when Daniel disappears into the wilderness alone one night, Samantha must rely on the man she loves to rescue her brother before it's too late.
- SKU: 9781609366858
- SKU10: 1609366859
- Title: Where the Trail Ends
- Series: American Tapestry
- Publisher: Summerside Press
- Pages: 333
- Weight lbs: 0.65
- Dimensions: 8.20" L x 5.20" W x 1.00" H
- Features: Price on Product
- Themes: Chronological Period | 1800-1850; Cultural Region | Pacific Northwest;
- Category: FICTION, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Christian - Historical
Also in "American Tapestry" Series