Who Made the World?
(Hardback - Aug 2009)
Little Blessings question books help young children understand basic truths about the Christian life. Perfect for ages 3-6, "Who Made the World? "addresses questions such as: How long did it take? and What did you make first? Scriptures that support each answer are provided in the back of the book. Parents can use this book as a fun tool to answer questions their little ones may have about God's world.
- SKU: 9781414320113
- UPC: 031809120118
- SKU10: 1414320116
- Title: Who Made the World?
- Series: Little Blessings Line
- Qty Remaining Online: 9
- Publisher: Tyndale Kids
- Date Published: Aug 2009
- Pages: 80
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 3 - 6
- Grade Level: Preschool thru 1st Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.65
- Dimensions: 7.42" L x 6.04" W x 0.47" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: PICTURE BOOKS, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Religion - Christianity
Also in "Little Blessings Line" Series