Who Told You That You Were Naked?: From the Fall of Adam to the Rise of the Antichrist
(Paperback - Jun 2006)
Not currently available online.
The gnawing question, Who Told You That You Were Naked? fell a bit more heavily than the forbidden fruit from that tree of knowledge of good and evil. As Victor Schlatter follows the fallout from that fatal bite, we find two streams of destiny flowing all the way into the 21 st century. The first was the Hebraic bedrock on which the Judeo-Christian standards were once founded; the challenger is the worldview of the ancient Greeks, which has formatted the mindset of the Western world-the very mindset that has become so familiar to the self-centered culture that swirls around us today. No less probing than it was in the Garden that dripped with dew and daisies, Who is it that has been whispering that all may not be well as we stand stripped of our humanistic self-confidence in a society that has long since forgotten how to blush?
- SKU: 9780768423570
- SKU10: 0768423570
- Title: Who Told You That You Were Naked?: From the Fall of Adam to the Rise of the Antichrist
- Publisher: Destiny Image Incorporated
- Date Published: Jun 2006
- Pages: 152
- Weight lbs: 0.60
- Dimensions: 9.00" L x 6.08" W x 0.43" H
- Features: Table of Contents
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Theology - Anthropology