Who Was Helen Keller?
(Paperback - Aug 2003)
At age two, Helen Keller became deaf and blind. She lived in a world of silence and darkness and she spent the rest of her life struggling to break through it. But with the help of teacher Annie Sullivan, Helen learned to read, write, and do many amazing things. This inspiring illustrated biography is perfect for young middle-grade readers. Black-and-white line drawings throughout, sidebars on related topics such as Louis Braille, a timeline, and a bibliography enhance readers' understanding of the subject.
Illustrated by John O'Brien.
- SKU: 9780448431444
- SKU10: 0448431440
- Title: Who Was Helen Keller?
- Series: Who Was...? (Paperback)
- Qty Remaining Online: 166
- Publisher: Grosset & Dunlap
- Date Published: Aug 2003
- Pages: 112
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 8 - 12
- Grade Level: 3rd Grade thru 7th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.25
- Dimensions: 7.60" L x 5.30" W x 0.30" H
- Features: Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids, Bibliography
- Themes: Chronological Period | 1851-1899; Chronological Period | 20th Century; Topical | Physically Challenged;
- Category: CHILDREN'S
- Subject: Biography & Autobiography - Historical
Also in "Who Was...? (Paperback)" Series