Who Was Jesus?
(Paperback - Jul 2007)
There are some questions you can't avoid, no matter what you believe. The question "Who is Jesus?" has perplexed every generation since he walked the earth. Was he anything more than a teacher? What does it matter if he did or didn't rise from the dead? This Critical Question Discussion Guide by Scot McKnight provides a forum for exploring this question in a group or individually. Here are the engaging insights of world-class philosophers and theologians to help you.
- SKU: 9780830831531
- SKU10: 0830831533
- Title: Who Was Jesus?
- Series: Rzim Critical Questions Discussion Guides
- Qty Remaining Online: 6
- Publisher: IVP Connect
- Date Published: Jul 2007
- Pages: 79
- Weight lbs: 0.22
- Dimensions: 7.62" L x 5.80" W x 0.41" H
- Features: Table of Contents
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: STUDY GUIDE
- Subject: Christian Theology - Christology
Also in "Rzim Critical Questions Discussion Guides" Series