Wholly Jesus: His Surprising Approach to Wholeness and Why It Matters Today
Not currently available online.
It is early morning when a grayed, 55 year old man settles on a bench nestled in a meditation garden over-looking the Pacific Ocean. Legs out-stretched and crossed at the ankles, a plump gold pillow beneath him, he alternates for an hour between closed-eyed meditation and open-eyed trance. He's after more than relaxation or recuperation. Ask him and he'll tell you he's on a path to something more and has been for 20 years now, ever since he left the Presbyterian traditions of his youth. We're all on a path, he'd say, and while our paths vary they share the same destination: wholeness. Personal wholeness is our common desire.
- SKU: 9780981770550
- SKU10: 098177055X
- Title: Wholly Jesus: His Surprising Approach to Wholeness and Why It Matters Today
- Publisher: Ampelon Publishing
- Pages: 224
- Format: Quality
- Media: Paper
- Weight lbs: 0.53
- Dimensions: 8.42" L x 5.54" W x 0.52" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Bibliography
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - General